EFETnet extends free regulatory reporting for REMIT to secondary capacity trades for power and gas
EFETnet will support the submission of Table 3 (secondary market resale and transfer of long term transmission rights in electricity), Table 4 (secondary capacity allocations for gas) and Fundamental data (as they are currently described by ACER, but limited to VI.V LNG Data and VI.VI Gas Storage Data) via eRR to ACER for REMIT Phase 2. The functionality includes all that is necessary to achieve compliance with the reporting obligations in those areas in time.
In terms of high level scope for April 2016:
- A user will be able to submit this data via the X/P Messenger
- A user will be able to manually upload this data in the ACER XML format via the eRR GUI
- The EFETnet RRM will submit the data to ACER
- A user will be able to track submission success via the REMIT Files screens and the Activity Report
There is no plan to charge for this in 2016
EFETnet will confirm in January when this functionality will be available for testing.
If you want to discuss the above or hear more about free regulatory REMIT reporting in particular for REMIT Phase 2, you can meet EFETnet in person. We have scheduled new roadshow dates in February and early March where you can meet us. If you are interested in attending one of the meetings below, please send an email to s.langedijk[at]efetnet.org with your preferred city and date. You will then receive a confirmation and more detailed information.
EFETnet Roadshow dates:
- Vienna, 26 January 2016 (Tuesday)
- Prague, 3 February 2016 (Tuesday)
- Madrid, 25 February 2016 (Thursday)
- Milan, 26 February 2016, (Friday)
- Copenhagen, 4 March 2016 (Friday)
We are also present at E-world in Essen on 16-18 February and would be happy to schedule a meeting with you on the EFETnet stand (Exhibition hall 3, stand 3-547).